Bisma Ayoub, took 28 other writers with her to prosper

I am Bisma Ayoub, a 22 year old girl. I was born and brought up in Srinagar, Kashmir. At a very early age i observed this interest of writing in myself and started my writing journey in 2013. Being a medical student i have compromised with my passion for writing and speaking. Starting with Urdu poetry, this small interest grew so strong with time that today I can write Urdu, English and Kashmiri content. I never kept myself limited to any specific genre that's what helped me to explore my thoughts more by each passing day. 



In 2018, i started to share my work on social media and received huge love from my online readers. I have been a part of many ground level events also, organized by well known productions of kashmir. I have been a speaker in many events regarding social causes as i believe in "Words have that power to bring a better change in a human and in a society, so we should contribute our best through it". Moreover my work has been published in 3 books till now. 


Recently, i have came up with an Anthology titled as " The Creative Minds". Being a Writer i have seen the hardships one faces in their writing journey. Many of us don't get the platform to showcase their talent and unfortunately they quit their dream. My motive with this book was to promote and empower the real young talented writers from Jammu and Kashmir who never got acknowledged for their precious work. With this book they all got a start for their wonderful journey ahead. I want to break this stereotype that the real Writer is the one who receives huge likes, comments and shares but is the one who is able to connect the outer world with his inner thoughts. 

"The Creative Minds" is the collection of many minds with a touch of creativity. This book will surely bring together a plethora of emotions for you to entice your mind and leave an irreplaceable mark. 

We need to be dedicated and passionate towards our work and art, when we do so than there is no wall in between and your hardwork makes a way to your success. 

Connect with Me 

Written by :-irfan Attari 
Email :- irfanattariofficial@gmail.com
(The writer is the Member of Kashmir Youth Web) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Biggest Fight Against Drugs Kashmir Youth Web | Irfan Attari

Irfan Attari kashmir | Story